Friday 20 January 2017

Preliminary Script

410 Think Again Script

Script (Lyrics)

Come to your strip
Everybody run
Rounds with the mob
Niggas get spun
Kick down doors
Heard you're the plug
Take mans food
Thanks very much
Fuck shanks man I like big guns
Mash in my jeans ten toes on my ones
Owe me ps? Must be nuts.
Crying to yout face nigga wears my funds

Twelve inch on my waist that's stainless
Twelve inch on my waist
Go through Chest Plates
Little nigga this knife is dangerous
410K what where?
Say that to my face leave man on the pavement
Juice man then I bill up the pin head
Amm to the face and my amm needs patience

I just wan crash
Sykes tell em move hella amm
If you see me better run like Flash
Run a man down with a pole
Send nuff corn in a opp boys back (nuff)
Click-

No comments:

Post a Comment